Repair, Restore or Re-model
We at Biagio The Jewellers have always prided ourselves on the extent of the repair services we have offered, having searched for and sourced many specialist workshops and craftsman. Whilst we still retain their services for some specific, unique and specialist skills, we are pleased to announce the arrival of Stephen Clarke, Master Goldsmith to work on-site, at our Bicester premises. Stephen will endeavour to provide in-house, a large range of these specialist services.
So, whether you want a treasured possession repaired, re-polished, restored or completely re-modelled, call into one of our stores at Bicester or Thame and one of our professional and knowledgeable Consultants, who will be able to discuss with you (and consult with Stephen on your behalf) to find the perfect solution to your individual request.
These are examples of the work we can undertake on your behalf:
- Ring size alterations in Silver, 9ct, 14ct, 18ct Gold (in both yellow, rose and white Gold) Palladium and Platinum.
- Clean and Re-polishing including, re-rhodium plating, on white Gold and Platinum
- Re-tip or replace of claws on settings, in all metals
- Restore or replace settings, in all metals
- Replacement ¾ ring shanks, in all metals
- Remounts both part-manufactured or handmade, in all metals
- Bracelet and Chain repairs in all metals
- Clasp replacements in Bolt ring, Claw or Lobster styles, in all metals
- Bracelet or necklace safety chains, in all metals
- A range of Watch repairs on both Quartz and Mechanical movements from part repairs to a full service
- Batteries supplied and fitted (Reseal not on site)
- Engraving, both machine and by Hand on most items including Glass (not on site)