5 stunning rings to capture your love this Valentine’s Day.
February is in full flow and love is most certainly in the air, so if thoughts of romance have you planning to pop the question this Valentines Day and you’re on the hunt for the perfect ring, then you’re bound to find it at Biagio’s.
Classic solitaire and traditional halo rings are at the forefront of every knowing fashionistas mind this Valentines Day and with that in mind we’ve picked out some of our current favourite pieces from the Bespoke Collection to help make proposing go off with a sparkle!
1. This pink sapphire halo ring is a total show stopper. Encompassed by delicate diamonds and set in white gold, any girl would be over the moon to receive such a splendid show of affection.
2. If you are looking for something slightly more understated but equally beautiful, this perfectly formed diamond solitaire ring set in rose gold may be more your partner's style. This eminently wearable ring will sparkle and shine for all occasions.
3. This quirky diamond solitaire ring wraps like a collar around her finger, enveloping her with love. This ring keeps the style fresh and modern, but set in traditional yellow gold also ensures it stays classic.
4. Using your loved one's birthstone is a thoughtful and beautiful way to make a traditional design even more personal. Getting down on one knee with this bespoke white gold and ruby solitaire ring is sure to bring a smile to your partners face.
5. Or you could take a leaf out of the super glamorous Pippa Middleton’s book and wow your soon-to-be-betrothed with this striking white gold and diamond halo ring. This really is magical and glitters from every angle.